Pharmacy 2020 – International Exhibition for Health Care, Medical Engineering and Pharmaceuticals
The international specialized exhibition “Pharmacy” will be held at the Expo-Center Fairgrounds as part of the Health Week. The event brings together representatives of the pharmaceutical industry worlwide. Annually, the exhibition is attended by companies developers, manufacturers and suppliers of medicines. The Pharmacy is marked with the mark of the World Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI).
Over 4 days, the exhibition Pharmacy and events of the business program was visited by more than 5000 industry experts.
The event was visited by leading industry associations, pharmaceutical companies, pharmacies and pharmacy chains, representatives of industry science, pharmaceutical market experts and leading industry media attended.
In 2018, the event worked in 10 different sections in such important areas for the development of the pharmaceutical industry as the processes and trends of the pharmaceutical industry this year, the effective management of individual pharmacies and pharmacy chains, the features of retail pharmaceutical franchising, the organization of space in modern pharmacies, and many others . Presentations of companies participating in the exhibition were also held as part of the business program. 37 leading industry experts presented their reports. The Forum was attended by over 1000 specialists.
In 2019, more than 130 companies from 12 countries presented their products at the exhibition. In addition to the traditional long-term exhibitors, the products and services were presented by Trusted Tablets (United States), Gazelli Group (Azerbaijan), Laboratoire L’Ideal Parisien (Poland), Rohto Pharmaceutical (Japan), etc.
The exhibition site demonstrates a variety of assortment positions and a well-thoughtout program of business events.
According to preliminary data, the Pharmacy 2019 exhibition was visited by 5287 healthcare specialists.
The Pharmacy 2020 exhibition will present the entire diversity of the medical industry:
- medical devices;
- herbal medicine;
- medical cosmetics;
- pharmaceutical substances and raw materials;
- diagnostic test systems, chemicals, laboratory diagnostics;
- equipment for control and analytical laboratories, pharmaceutical enterprises and pharmacies;
- biologically active and nutritional supplements, natural products;
- baby food, goods for children and newborns;
- mineral waters: medicinal, canteens;
- medical equipment;
- medical clothes and shoes, medical knitwear, orthopedic products;
- furniture for pharmacies;
- pharmaceutical and medical packaging;
- information technology in pharmaceuticals and medicine;
- services for pharmaceutical business;
- veterinary medicine;
Benefits for participants
- Launch of new products and services;
- Strengthening the brand presence in the pharmacy retail market;
- Studying the current assortment for pharmacy retail;
- Meeting with 5,000+ market professionals, including pharmacy chain leaders, industry associations, and regulatory authorities;
- Strengthening relations with existing customers, creating new professional relations and opportunities for the development and expansion of business throughout the globe;
- Participation in a business program in order to study the latest trends in the development of the pharmacy retail and pharmaceutical market;
- Learning about the latest innovations in the development of the pharmacy business;
- Planning and conducting in 3 days a maximum of one-on-one targeted meetings with market participants.
Benefits for visitors
- Exploring new products and services;
- Improving professional qualifications by attending business program events;
- Maintaining and establishing new business relationships in a live communication format;
- Assessing the market situation and industry trends;
- Solving many tasks in a short time at minimum cost;
- Enjoying meetings and communication in a professional circle;
- Conducting such a number of business meetings, which on ordinary days will take several weeks;
- Learning from experts in a business program on how to increase your competitiveness in the pharmacy market.
Category: Health Care
Tags: healthcare, medication, pharmacology, pharmacy